We got through those first three games alittle quicker than expected so here’s a bonus quickfire game with a €/£25 free bet on offer. Just say what you see…and no begging allowed. It’s very unbecoming. Game on!!
Some simple rules to give everyone a chance.
1. No matter which saying you think the image actually portrays, it’s our answer you have to match.
2. Only one guess per person per square revealed, until the entire image is revealed and then it’s a free-for-all.
3. Complaining that the image is too vague, unrelated, badly made, artistically without merit, will be ignored.
4. You need to have a Paddy Power account to get the free bet.
5. The interpretation, bending and ignoring of all rules is entirely at my discretion and if you don’t like it, don’t play.
A quick note: Please make sure to use the same email address you have registered with your Paddy Power account when you’re giving your answer here.
Winner: Nick takes down the €/£50 free bet for getting Pencil Pusher.
Today’s bonus €/£25 free bet goes to Brian Bennett who not only did a whole lot of moaning, also made me chuckle with his Plank Stapleton guess on Game 1. Nick’s No Ikea comment was good too but he took the bonus round and one free bet per day is your lot from me.
Enjoy guys, I hope you put them to good use.