Welcome to day 2 and another series of Cheltenham Katchphrase games. You’re probably licking your wounds after what was an abysmal opening day for punters at Cheltenham, so to get today off to a better start there’s a €/£50 free bet on offer…and I’ve chosen one of the easier Katchphrases we have left. So best of luck to all…if there’s anyone around at this hour.
Some simple rules to give everyone a chance.
1. No matter which saying you think the image actually portrays, it’s our answer you have to match.
2. Only one guess per person per square revealed, until the entire image is revealed and then it’s a free-for-all.
3. Complaining that the image is too vague, unrelated, badly made, artistically without merit, will be ignored.
4. You need to have a Paddy Power account to get the free bet.
5. The interpretation, bending and ignoring of all rules is entirely at my discretion and if you don’t like it, don’t play.
A quick note: Please make sure to use the same email address you have registered with your Paddy Power account when you’re giving your answer here.
We have a winner!! Congratulations to Sean who has cracked today’s first Katchphrase ‘Shiver Me Timbers’. That was a little too easy so I’m going for a tricky one next. The comedy bonus bet is still up for grabs but a few of you have had me chuckling already so it won’t be an easy choice. Next game starts at 11.30am.