You lot are getting better at these, we haven’t gotten down to the final square once today. Hopefully game 3 will prove a more serious test. Just say what you see and the first correct answer wins a €/£50 free bet. There’s also some fierce competition for the funniest and weirdest guesses of the day, which will earn some hilarious/disturbed soul a €/£25 free bet.
Some simple rules to give everyone a chance.
1. No matter which saying you think the image actually portrays, it’s our answer you have to match.
2. Only one guess per person per square revealed, until the entire image is revealed and then it’s a free-for-all.
3. Complaining that the image is too vague, unrelated, badly made, artistically without merit, will be ignored.
4. You need to have a Paddy Power account to get the free bet.
5. The interpretation, bending and ignoring of all rules is entirely at my discretion and if you don’t like it, don’t play.
A quick note: Please make sure to use the same email address you have registered with your Paddy Power account when you’re giving your answer here.
We have a winner!! Rob took down the final game of the day with the answer Splitting Heirs and won himself a €/£50 free bet. Congratulations fellow Rob.