We have a winner!!: Mark takes his second free bet in three days, showing everyone else how this game is played. Either that or he’s cheating somehow. I’ll look in to it. The winning answer is Not Playing With A Full Deck.
Welcome to another day of picture guessing fun. It’s been pretty tough going for punters so far this Cheltenham so let’s see what we can do to hand out a few free bets today. As usual there’s a €/£50 free bet on offer per game as well as a €/£25 free bet for the funniest/cleverest guess of the day. A new square will be revealed every 15 minutes or so, just say what you see and that free bet could be yours. It’s not rocket science.
Good luck everyone.
Some simple rules to give everyone a chance.
1. No matter which saying you think the image actually portrays, it’s our answer you have to match.
2. Only one guess per person per square revealed, until the entire image is revealed and then it’s a free-for-all.
3. Complaining that the image is too vague, unrelated, badly made, artistically without merit, will be ignored.
4. You need to have a Paddy Power account to get the free bet.
5. The interpretation, bending, amending and ignoring of all rules is entirely at my discretion and if you don’t like it, don’t play.
A quick note: Please make sure to use the same email address you have registered with your Paddy Power account when you’re giving your answer here.