Winner!!! Congratulations Pat Farrell who takes Game 2 and the €/£50 free bet by correctly guessing Lame Duck. For anyone who wants to complain that this was too tough or obscure, see rule 3 below, then go annoy someone who cares.
There’s another €/£50 free bet to be won in Game 2. This one’s a bit weird but then that’s half the fun. Just say what you see and remember there’s a €/£25 bonus free bet for my favourite answer of the day.
Some simple rules to give everyone a chance.
1. No matter which saying you think the image actually portrays, it’s our answer you have to match.
2. Only one guess per person per square revealed, until the entire image is revealed and then it’s a free-for-all.
3. Complaining that the image is too vague, unrelated, badly made, artistically without merit, will be ignored.
4. You need to have a Paddy Power account to get the free bet.
5. The interpretation, bending, amending and ignoring of all rules is entirely at my discretion and if you don’t like it, don’t play.
A quick note: Please make sure to use the same email address you have registered with your Paddy Power account when you’re giving your answer here.