Winner!!! Darren takes it for correctly guessing Against The Odds. Congratulations.
The only stand-outs in running for the funny bonus, and there were very few, have all received free bets already so I’m making an executive decision and carrying it over to tomorrow, where the best non-winning answer will get a €/£50 free bet and a bag of goodies (whatever I can steal off marketing….so it may be less goodies and more just stuff). There will be a winner tomorrow regardless.
Okay then, here’s the last one of the day. I’m saving the especially difficult one for tomorrow so make sure you get a good night’s sleep. Say what you see and as always there’s €/£50 free bet for whoever gets the right answer. The bonus €/£25 for making me laugh is still there to be won. Good luck.
Some simple rules to give everyone a chance.
1. No matter which saying you think the image actually portrays, it’s our answer you have to match.
2. Only one guess per person per square revealed, until the entire image is revealed and then it’s a free-for-all.
3. Complaining that the image is too vague, unrelated, badly made, artistically without merit, will be ignored.
4. You need to have a Paddy Power account to get the free bet.
5. The interpretation, bending, amending and ignoring of all rules is entirely at my discretion and if you don’t like it, don’t play.
A quick note: Please make sure to use the same email address you have registered with your Paddy Power account when you’re giving your answer here.