We have a winner: Rik takes down the free bet with Spanning The Ages. Congratulations.
Welcome one and all. It’s the final day of Cheltenham and there’s no getting away from the fact that it’s been a bit of a shocker for the punter, so far. Things might turn around today but whatever happens I’ll be attempting to bring a little entertainment and some much needed free bets to your day.
There’s a €/£50 free bet on offer for Game 1, all you have to do is say what you see and hope your answer matches up with ours. On top of this there’s another €/£50 free bet for my favourite answer/comment of the day. Plus, if enough people are playing, I may run a particular tough Katchphrase game for a €/£100 free bet. Good luck with this one.
Some simple rules to give everyone a chance.
1. No matter which saying you think the image actually portrays, it’s our answer you have to match.
2. Only one guess per person per square revealed, until the entire image is revealed and then it’s a free-for-all.
3. Complaining that the image is too vague, unrelated, badly made, artistically without merit, will be ignored.
4. You need to have a Paddy Power account to get the free bet.
5. The interpretation, bending, amending and ignoring of all rules is entirely at my discretion and if you don’t like it, don’t play.
A quick note: Please make sure to use the same email address you have registered with your Paddy Power account when you’re giving your answer here.