Have you ever thought ‘you know, this bet is so good I’d love to show it off to all my friends on the various social networking sites of the world?’
‘Several times a day,’ we’re going to presume you’re thinking in response. Well, bemoan the lack of this functionality on the Paddy Power website no more because we’ve got our techie guys to do some work and come up with a solution. Now whenever you place a bet, you have the option of telling your twitter friends about it via the Paddy Power betslip.
It’s really great because when you think you’ve got a winning bet and you fancy doing a bit of pre-emptive gloating about it, you can click on them to let your friends how smart you are. At this point, we have to point out Paddy Power are in no way responsible if you’re gloating metaphorically blows up in your face at a later point.
To celebrate and also get you familiar with how it works, we’re running a competition every day from Saturday 10th December until the end of month. Each day we’re giving away £20 Free Bets to 5 lucky people drawn at random. As the cliché goes, if you’re not in, you can’t win and all you need to do to be included for that day’s draw is tweet your bet, including the hashtag #ppbet. It’s quite simple really and it comes with the added bonus of teeing up your social network buddies for future gloating when your tremendously well-judged bet wins.
– Must have placed a minimum bet of €/£1 for every entry into the competition
– Must include hashtag #ppbet in every tweet
– Must have a Paddy Power account
– The max number of free bets a customer can win as a result of this competition is 3
– Customers can enter the competition as many times as they like
– Daily winners will be announced on @PPOffers and @AskPaddyPower
– Paddy Power decision is final.