Last week’s blog competition was slightly different from the other competitions mainly because(a) it only ran for one day and (b) it was more than one competition. Yes, as part of our extensive and entertaining Grand National coverage* we wheeled out Cartoon Vampire for a couple of rounds worth of Katchphrase.
As per his contract, he’s got his 20 litres of cartoon blood and legged it back to his luxurious five bedroom in deepest, darkest Cartoon Transylvania. ‘That doesn’t sound so scary’ you might be thinking. Well, you don’t have to change the bed linen every week.
*may not have been extensive or entertaining.
Anyway, we’re going back to a game of the tried and trusted ‘Whose Career Is It Anyway?’. Or for one week only ‘De quién estamos hablando?’. The more eagle-eyed amongs you will have noticed that wasn’t English and you’d be right. In honour of a mega-important El Clasico this Saturday night, we’ve given this week’s version of the competition a Spanish tint.
Apart from that, however, it remains as straight forward as usual. Each of the below flags represents a club that this man or woman played for in the course of his or her senior career. Who am I kidding – in this case it’s clearly a hombre. It’s all his clubs, so figure out the clubs and identify the player we’re talking about.
Competition: Whose Career Is It Anyway?
- Put your answer in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with or indeed without the subject line ‘Yo soy muy inteligente’. DO NOT PUT YOUR GUESS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION – it won’t count towards the competition.
- You’re allowed to have more than one guess, but don’t go mad on the cutting and pasting. If you’ve got any questions or merely some observations on life, use the comments section for that, but no answers please. If, as is likely, we get more than one correct answer, the winner will be drawn at random form my hat of mystery.
The prize starts off as a £/€50 Free Bet, but I’m imploring you to – for the want of a better word – whore this competition this competition around the social networks of this world. Every time this tweet gets retweeted or this competition gets shared on Facebook, LinkedIn or the other ones, I’ll add one euro/pound to the prize. You really should do it because (a) it’s the nice thing to do and (b) you might well be the person who benefits from the vast inflation of the prize.
Get your answers in before 10am on Tuesday, April 24. I’ll reveal the answer and the winner soon after. If you’ve got any questions, give me a shout on Twitter where I’m @PaddyPowerAidan or in the comments section.
– Customers must be over the age of 18, have a valid paddypower.com account and remember a time when Tom Jones was the world’s biggest consumer of Just For Men.
– Maximum size of the free bet will be €/£150.
– Paddy Power decision is final and moaning will be ridiculed.