Here’s one table that’ll keep Alex Ferguson happy. Yes, while his team attempts the greatest surrender since those Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys in Paris, Manchester United are still firmly on top of our Team Pages table. Do your bit to stop them, please.
If you’re new here, our Team Pages bring together all the betting and statistics connected to your team in one place. For instance, you can see the cold, hard facts on:
- Recent results from your chosen team;
- Head-to-head against the opposition;
- What time of a game your team has let in goals – or, more importantly, scored.
Best of all, even if you support someone like Southampton, your team can be already firing in the top league without the panic-inducing trauma of relying on West Ham to lose.
Yes, the Saints are charging up the Team Pages table – as our graphic shows – but it also shows that Spurs have taken a huge dip in form. Harry Redknapp really can’t get out of there quick enough. That’s if he can get the England job now.
- Paddy Power will also give a FREE BET to anybody who gets a celebrity (with more than 50k followers) to mention Paddy Power’s Team Pages with a RT.
- If you and your fellow fans can get your team to be the most-selected team in a league before 5pm on April 27, 2012, we’ll announce a jaw-droppingly good enhanced special on your team.
- Likewise, if you team is the most increased page of the lot, we’ll also throw some enhanced goodness in your direction.
Terms and conditions
- Fans of the team from each of the English Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, Serie A, La Liga & SPL divisions – which finish highest in the table – will each receive an enhanced offer. For example if Manchester United are the most popular team from the Premier League, their registered fans will get an enhanced offer. And if Leeds finish sixth overall but are the highest Championship side, each of their registered fans will receive an enhanced offer;
- Competition closes at 5pm Friday, April 27;
- Offers will be communicated to fans of the winning teams before midday, Saturday, April 28;
- Enhanced offer will apply to games played on weekend of April 27-30;
- Paddy Power’s decision is final;