Claim your €/£5 free bet by logging into your account and updating your Contact Preferences in the My Account section. Click here to login to your account and opt-in.”
Click HERE to opt in
We’d all love to get a call off Mila Kunis asking us out for a steak one night. You wouldn’t be complaining if David Beckham dropped you an email to see if you fancied grabbing a drink. And nobody would mind receiving the odd text from Charlie Sheen asking if you fancied an unforgettable night on the town.
Even David Moyes has given his details to a few football agents. (Though not too many Spanish ones.)
So why not make yourself contactable to Paddy Power? OK, he doesn’t have Mila Kunis’ body, David Beckham’s chiselled good looks or Charlie Sheen’s party contacts – but he does have a shedload of free bets and offers that you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
Here’s five reasons why it’s a no-brainer to be contactable.
- First thing is first – you’re getting a free bet! A few of the big-wigs in Power Tower spent the weekend on the sauce and they’ve decided to give you a £/€5 free bet if you opt in this weekend to receive Paddy Power emails.
You’ll get a fiver in your account on Monday September 23 and could use it on a whole load of events such as the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, the World Cup Qualifiers or Manchester United v Liverpool in the Capital One Cup to name a few.
- In the past month Paddy Power has given away over £/€2 million in free bets to our loyal customers and paid out another £/€800k in cash thanks to our Money-Back Specials. That probably explains why the boss has been wearing the same pair of jeans for the last four weeks.
- Missing out on an offer is a bitch. But you will be the first to hear about our latest offers, justice payouts, promotions and Money-Back Specials meaning you won’t lose out ever again.
- You’ll get exclusive insider info on the biggest sporting events from such people as Everton legend Neville Southall, Mr Controversial Joey Barton, champion jockey Ruby Walsh, Yee-haa-ing maniac Matt Chapman, rugby and ice-skating god Gareth Thomas and plenty more
- Finally the emails are pretty hi-larious because they’re written by the Blog team. When you receive them you’ll probably end up ROFL-ing around the place like a hyena on acid so brace yourselves. The cool kids are still saying ROFL, right?
So don’t waste anymore time browsing the internet for videos of a cat attempting to lick its own balls before inevitably falling off a table. And stop stalking pictures on Facebook. Before you know it you’ll have ‘liked’ some picture from ‘Malia 2009’ and everyone will know you’re a little bit creepy.
Terms and conditions
To avail of the free bet offer you must opt-in to receive Paddy Power emails.
You must opt-in between 5pm on Friday 20th September and midnight Sunday 22nd September to avail of the free bet.
Free bet will be credited to you @ 11am on Monday 23 September
Max free bet £/€5
Free Bet can be used anywhere on Paddy Power Sportsbook
Free Bet until September 29, 2013
Valid for existing customers only whose accounts were set to non-contactable prior to 9am Friday 20th September
One free bet per person, account, email address
We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers