I’m just back from putting all the coins from my penny jar from last week to good use. I can’t give too many details, but let’s just say I now understand why bank notes are the denomination of choice in strip clubs. It’s very hard for a pole-dancer to move sexily with €7.31 in coppers rattling around her knickers.
I’m putting the coin-counting on hold for a while and this week sees the return of Whose Career Is It Anyway? It’s a straightforward round, with no need for any caveats. Each of the flags corresponds to a club this man or woman has played for in the course of his or her career. Your job is to decipher what teams the flags refer to and in turn the identity of the player. Easy squeezey lemon peasy.
Competition: Whose Career Is It Anyway
- Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Easy squeezey lemon peasy’. Or don’t, it doesn’t really make any difference to your entry.
- DON’T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION – you’ll only be helping an opponent and giving me license to take the piss out of you. You’re allowed more than one guess, but you’re clever and probably won’t need it.
I know people like to ask for confirmation as to their presence in the hat using the comments section below. You can still ask this week, but be warned that I’ll be on a lilo, sipping bleach-based cocktails for most of the duration of this competition, so you may not get an answer. Don’t take it personally. It’s not that I don’t love you, I just love a Tequila Toilet Duck in the sunshine a whole lot more.
The prize starts off as a €/£50 Free Bet, but will grow by one euro or pound for every time this tweet gets retweeted or every time this competition gets shared on Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn. That should boost the fund rather substantially and you might win that prize, so you should definitely do it. In the event we get more than one correct answer, the winner shall be drawn from my hat of mystery.
Get your answers in before 10am on Tuesday 8th May and I’ll announce the winner soon after.
– Customers must be over the age of 18, have a valid paddypower.com account and be old enough to remember when Jason Biggs was set to become Hollywood’s comedic superstar thanks to getting frisky with an apple pie.
– Maximum size of the free bet will be €/£150.
– Paddy Power decision is final and moaning will be ridiculed.