We saw some amazing events this afternoon and it turns out the last goal of the Premier League season is the one that decides the destination of the title. The scorer of the goal was Sergio Aguero and the person who successfully predicted it is Dean, who gets a Free €67 Bet for winning this competition. Congrats Dean.
It’s the last day of the season etc. etc, so here’s a quick and probably badly thought out competition.
There’s a Free €/£50 Bet (plus more if you retweet it and stick it on Facebook) if you can name the player who’ll score the last goal of the 2011/12 Premier League.
Simples really, but there are some basic rules to explain things:
- One guess per person.
- That guess must be in the comments section of this post.
- The first person to name a particular player gets dibs on him. If someone guesses the same player later, it won’t count.
- Latest goal refers to the goal scored latest in any of the matches, not the actual time of the afternoon it’s scored at.
- If the last goal happens to be an own goal, we’ll go with the last goal to be scored that isn’t an own goal.
Get your answers in before 4pm today. Anything time-stamped later than 4pm will not count, no matter how much lick-arsing you do.
The prize starts off as a €/£50 Free Bet, but will grow by one euro or pound for every time this tweet gets retweeted or every time this competition gets shared on Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn. That should boost the fund rather substantially and you might win that prize, so you should definitely do it.
– Customers must be over the age of 18 and have a valid paddypower.com account.
– Maximum size of the free bet will be €/£150.
– Paddy Power decision is final and moaning will be ridiculed.