To celebrate the opening weekend of the Premier League, Paddy Power is placing a whopping £25,000 bet and giving our customers the winnings.
Everyone who is a Facebook fan of Paddy Power gets a chance to choose the bet they want (from a list of six) and, in typical ‘We Hear You’, Paddy Power will respond and act.
We’ve got some tasty offers on Arsenal v Sunderland, West Brom v Liverpool, Newcastle v Spurts, Wigan v Chelsea, Manchester City v Southampton and Everton v Manchester United. Entry to the Facebook competition is through desktop only, and not mobile.
To enter, click here.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be over 18 years old to take part.
- Promotional period is from 00:00:00 Monday 13th August to 23:59:59 on Friday 17th August.
- To qualify, you must make a bet selection from the 6 choices available, complete the form supplying the required data and be a fan of the Paddy Power Facebook fan page.
- You are required to complete the application in full to enter into this promotion. Customers who do not complete the full process will not be eligible to win.
- The bet choice with the most submissions at 23:59 on Friday 17th August will be the selection Paddy Power place a £25,000 bet on.
- The total prize money will be distributed between the first 10,000 customers who take part and complete the app process in full.
- All customers who take part (the first 20,000) will be eligible for a share of the prize money, regardless of their bet choice.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. Customers with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Should the bet win, prizes will be paid out via your Paddy Power account within 72 hours. Customers are responsible for providing correct Usernames in order to receive their prize.
- If you do not have a Paddy Power account, cheques will be made payable and dispatched to the details provided in the application within 31 days. Customers are responsible for providing correct details in order to receive their prize.
- The £25,000 stake will not be included in the final prize money.
- Competition not open to Paddy Power Employees.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final.