Arsenal fans have said RIP to RVP. But you can line your wallet like a VIP if he bangs them in for Manchester United with our guilty pleasure Money-Back Special.
This bet is for Paddy Power customers who register Arsenal as their favourite side on our Team Pages as of 23:59 on August 18 (see T&Cs).
Paddy Power is offering one of our famous Money-Back Specials to try to soothe the tempers of Arsene Wenger loyalists today. It follows the transfer that sent Piers Morgan into a rage not seen since that dark day in the Mail Online when their Kim Kardashian Correspondent rang in sick.
As stated above, if RVP ends the Premier League as top goalscorer in 2012/2013, Paddy Power will refund all losing bets on that market. So, have a punt on Podolski perhaps and double your chances.
Van Persie scored 44 goals in 57 games for club and country last season, including two against United. He joined Arsenal as a 20-year-old in 2004 for £2.75m but made just 140 starts in his first six years at Arsenal due to injury, and managed an average of 23 games a season. There’s more facts like that here to help influence your love/hatred of the big-toothed Dutch man.
Terms and conditions
- Applies to singles only
- Applies to Premier League Top goalscorer market only
- Max Refund €/£100 per customer
- Dead Heat Rules Apply
- Paddy Power football rules apply
- Applies to Online customers only
- Applies to Customers that have selected Arsenal as a Favourite team in our team pages as of 23:59 on 18th August, 2012 and maintain that selection for the rest of the season
- Applies to all qualifying bets placed before 23:59 on 20th August, 2012
- Paddy power reserves the right to exclude customers trying to abuse the offer