Despite nursing a mild hangover this morning (sorry, Paddy) the Paddy Power Blog has put in a good pre-season.
Yes, we loved the Olympics. (We’re in love with Jessica Ennis but she won’t return our calls). Euro 2012 was a feast of tactically brilliant midfield-focussed football. And the Stone Roses’ gigs in Manchester and Dublin made us feel young again.
But, let’s face it, it’s only going to take one spectacular moment today in the English Premier League to blow our minds and win us back. We’re easy like that.
With this in mind, there are some non-edible nuggets here on the Blog to help inform your betting.
- Download your Premier League fixtures and TV guide for the 2012/2013 season here. Or download a PDF here.
- You can find all our Premier League match betting guides and tips here for the kick off.
- La Liga also kicks off tonight. Spanish football expert Graham Hunter has previewed what lies ahead for Barcelona and Real Madrid this season. There’s a La Liga fixtures guide to download here.
- We have also compiled nPower Championship team guides here.
- Paddy Power has a red card Money-Back special for the opening day of the Premier League. Details here.
And for the person(s) searching our site frantically each day for Jessica Ennis, here’s another picture. We don’t think Wayne Rooney’s six-pack will be in such fine shape today.