Paddy said he’d do it and he did!
Nearly €100k was refunded to around 8,000 customers on the 1.05 at Musselburgh on New Year’s day while approximately €50k was given back to 6,000 clients on the 3.15 at Exeter the same afternoon.
That’s a grand total refund of €150k being paid out to 14,000 happy Paddy Power punters with the Money-Back Special on ALL losers offer.
Things are going to get a bit hairy for Paddy when the big bosses arrive on Wednesday. But they’re in for a shock as he’s already getting geared up to continue the Money-Back Special on ALL losers in two races on every Saturday in January.
Paddy’s Guinness intake may have been a pint or three more than his usual New Year consumption as he has also vowed to do the same brilliantmoney back offer again on ALL Losers in 2 races this coming Saturday and on every Saturday in January! [Share this offer on Twitter]
Paddy Power said:
Frankly the refund has cost us a small fortune. I’m expecting the men in the white coats to be banging at our door later as who else does offers this crazy and we’ve simply not learned diddly-squat from our mistake as we’ll be doing it again throughout January.
- Paddy Power will refund all losing bets from two races that take place in UK and Ireland that race day
- The offer will apply on Tuesday 1st January
- The offer applies across all Paddy Power betting channels: online, shops, mobile, phone and text betting
- Max refund: €100/£100 per customer per race.
- Applies to win (and win part of each way) single bets only.
- Does not apply to extra markets or betting in-running.
- Does not apply to Tote bets.
- A minimum of two race meetings must take place each day.