PADDY POWER GRAND NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE KIT
Aintree, Saturday, April 6. Race time: 16:15 BST
Coverage: Channel 4 TV.
Paddy Power’s famous Grand National Sweepstake Kit is the original social networking, and while others may have done Sweepstake Kits, none is as darn pretty as this. And in a shallow, vacuous world, we need pretty things.
So, get out there and grab yourself 40 mates. Or, as that’s rather a lot, you’ll have to be friendly for a day with Janet in Accounts, but it does give you a good shot at taking money from them.
Here’s how it’s done…
- Simply print off these two sheets below by clicking on the picture
- Cut out the horses’ names on the boxes
- Put these bits of paper in a container (one that’s not full of Guinness)
- Let your friends, office colleagues, family members or drinking buddies pick one each
- Then write the name of the person beside their assigned horse
- Throw some money in the pot and that goes to the winner. Simples.
CLICK ON EITHER PICTURE BELOW TO PRINT A PDF OF PADDY POWER’S GRAND NATIONAL 2013 SWEEPSTAKE KIT
Design: Eleonore Kellenberger @ Paddy Power [legend]