Manchester United won their 20th Premier League crown on Monday night, but it is not the only title they’ve won this season. The Red Devils have the most Paddy Power Team Page fans, topping the pile ahead of Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.
Team Pages give football fans a new way of proving their club loyalty as well as benefiting from stats, form, and, most importantly, free bets!
Your team might not be lighting up the league on the pitch but Paddy Power isn’t letting your wallet feel the pinch. So far this season the boss has used Team Pages to put an arm round fans and give them a chance to win once in a lifetime prizes.
- Paddy sent three Liverpool fans to Melwood to meet some of the players and take part in our very own ‘Eyes on the Prize’ game
- He gave Manchester City fans a free bet after Manchester United won the title to try and cheer them up after a miserable league campaign
- And he gave Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham fans a free bet after some FA Cup chaos earlier this year. In one January weekend Liverpool lost away to Oldham, Tottenham were beaten 2-1 by Leeds and Fernando Torres only just spared Chelsea’s blushes with a late equaliser against Brentford. To make fans feel a bit better after a tough weekend there was a free bet waiting for them on Monday morning
What this Team Pages Infographic tells us…
It won’t do Roberto Mancini any favours if Sheik Mansour sees Manchester City languishing in ninth, after a season that has been as disappointing as every episode of How I Met Your Mother.
Celtic win the battle in Scotland, although Rangers do make an appearance with 2.7 per cent of fans supporting the Scottish Third Division champs.
Newcastle, Everton and West Ham’s traditional fanatical support is well-backed up by an appearance on the leader board and Aston Villa fans are probably suffering from vertigo seeing their team up in 13th.
Paddy Power’s Team Pages set a new standard of football betting for fans. The section brings together all the betting and statistics connected to your team in one place and provides the latest odds and betting on your lads.
For instance, you can see the cold, hard facts on:
- Recent results from your chosen team
- Head-to-head against the opposition
- What time your team is most likely to score…or if you’re Aston Villa, concede
- Squad stats and information
It’s a lot easier than trawling the internet looking for Fulham’s recent away form. You’re more likely to stumble upon a cat wearing a tuxedo, the web is full of them. Instead get your team page set up and benefit from all the stats and Paddy’s moments of blind generosity.
These are the acts of kindness that have the shareholders calling for the men in white coats.
Make sure you don’t miss out on any more free bets or once-in-a-lifetime opportunities with Paddy Power’s team pages. Your team might be suffering but your bank balance won’t feel the hit.