You’ve probably noticed that we’ve reached that wonderful once in a four year period when we send a load of angry rugby players who normally hate each other to the southern hemisphere and get them to try and pretend to be a well oiled machine.
Yes, it’s the Lions Tour and Warren Gatland’s men will be trying to knock some of the smugness out of Australia in the hope of claiming the team’s first series win since 1997.
You can tell it’s massive because our Paddy Power brethren over at Paddy Power Vegas have stopped pretending they can count cards, acting like they’re the Rat Pack and generally thinking they’re involved in a permanent Ocean’s 11-style caper for long enough to put together a fantastic promotion. A promotion so fantastic they think it’s good enough for us to shamelessly plug to you.
And despite insisting on talking to us like they’re a crap version of George Clooney, they might well be right. Place a bet of £/€50 on Paddy Power Vegas on the weekend of any of the Lions three Test matches against Australia and you’ll automatically be entered into a draw to win a framed Lions jersey signed by none other than head coach, Warren Gatland. If you bet £/€100, you’ll get two entries into the draw, £/€150 will get you three entries and so on and so forth up through the ranks of the fifty times tables. Plus, there’s also five runners up prizes of a £/€25 Free Bet on Paddy Power Vegas if you’re not jammy enough to claim first prize.
That’s brilliant because Paddy Power Vegas is brilliant and well worth trying. And we’re not just saying that because it was in the brief that landed on our desk. Honestly. It gives you all the excitement of Las Vegas, but without the risk of accidentally stumbling into a Celine Dion concert. You should give it a go.
So, to recap in this world of short attention spans and hating any sentence longer than 140 characters, you’ll be entered into the draw if you:
- Go to Paddy Power Vegas
- Place a bet of £/€50 or more
- On the weekend of a Lions Test match
(June 22 & 23, June 29 & 30, July 6 & 7)
- You’ll be entered into the draw for the signed jersey
- Get crossing your fingers
So there you have it. If you haven’t already been influenced by the incredibly convincing language in the above, then get over to Paddy Power Vegas now.
1. Bonuses are awarded to enhance the enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turn requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
2. Paddy Power Vegas reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players. Any players, who, in the opinion of Paddy Power Vegas, abuse this offer, will have their bonus forfeited and accounts closed.
3. The Prize Fund is non-transferable.
4. Participation in this promotion will be deemed to constitute full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. All bonuses are paid in local currency. For the avoidance of doubt, £1 = €1.
6. Multiple accounts are not permitted.
7. Bonus funds/chips will be forfeited if players are found to have multiple accounts.
8. Offers are only eligible to those over 18 years of age.
9. All Promotions are only available once per person, household, IP address, mobile device
10. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Paddy Power Vegas will be considered final.
11. In no way is Apple associated with this promotion.