Jersey Stakes | Money Back Special
Don’t do it, we cried – it will cause more grief than a Helen Flanagan tweet.
But Paddy wouldn’t listen. After dodging a bullet with Animal Kingdom in the opener at Royal Ascot on Tuesday – he’s had his pants well and truly pulled down by Aidan O’Brien’s Gale Force Ten in the opener on Wednesday.
The 9/2 fav kicked in a Money Back Special that returned over £1 million in cold, hard, cash to Paddy Power punters.
So if you’ve backed Gale Force Ten – take that smug smile off your face and go and collect your hard-earned at the counter or wait for your account to be credited online. You deserve it.
If you backed any of the other 20 ‘losers’ in the race – do exactly the same and get your stake returned. You don’t deserve it as much – but that’s the way we roll here.
And we’re not done yet. The Royal Hunt Cup is one of the betting races of the season but Paddy’s paying the first five home in a race that has more plots than your average episode of Corrie.
Paddy’s always been the King of Cheltenham and got pounded when Ruby Walsh and Hurricane Fly (2013) and Barry Geraghty aboard Sprinter Sacre (2012) emptied the coffers at jump racing’s four-day fiesta.
Now Paddy’s lording it over his rivals at Royal Ascot – so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for more great Money Back, Extra Place Specials and Justice Payouts from Paddy Power.
Here’s a few T&Cs to avoid any confusion but cash is going back in your pocket or to your account.
- Max refund: €100/£100 per customer.
- Applies to bets placed on the Jersey Stakes from 10am, June 17.
- Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only.
- Applies if the SP Favourite wins, Joint/Co favourites count as the SP Favourite.
- Does not apply to extra racing markets or betting in-running.
- Does not apply to Tote bets.
- Betting: Sprint to all Royal Ascot’s cards, odds and form here
- Find out why Paddy is king of the Money Back and Extra Place Specials here