Newcastle United fans – apologies. Paddy Power can’t do anything about the appointment of Joe Kinnear. Other than ridicule it repeatedly on social media.
Tough starts to season for Man City, West Ham and Fulham. All facing Joe Kinnear in August.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) June 19, 2013
Yes, while JK’s appointment may give us juvenile social ammunition for the coming months, the news has generally gone down like a Charles Saatchi lunch date.
What we can do is line your pockets.
- Newcastle United play Manchester City in their opening Premier League fixture of the 2013/2014 season on August 17.
- Today Paddy Power gives a free £5 bet to supporters who have shown their loyalty by already registering Newcastle United as their favourite club on our team pages.
With Team Pages, Paddy Power can reward fans when they’ve suffered a bad experience. Last season, supporters of Wigan, Manchester United, Watford, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool were among those to whom we gave extra rewards such as free bets. (We also made this video for three Liverpool Team Page fans).
Paddy Power’s Team Pages also provide the following key information for football fans…
- Head-to-head results, home and away, against the opposition
- What time your team is most likely to score…or if you’re Aston Villa, concede
- All the latest odds that affect your team betting
- Only available to customers who selected Newcastle United on Paddy Power Team Pages by 23:59 on June 18
- £/€5 free bet to be used on Man City v Newcastle opening day Premier League game
- Free bet stakes not returned in winnings
- Free bet expires at 23:59 on June 30