Paddy Power Poker | Newmarket Free Bet
Want to be known as “Texas Dolly” “Miss Slick” or “The Mouth” without appearing in a porn movie?
Well Paddy Power poker can make your -albeit limited – dreams come true without it costing you a penny. That’s right. A no risk, free entry, fun poker tournament where you have nothing to lose – but plenty to gain.
Simply enter one of our free-roll tournaments and win a FREE BET for the next day’s horse racing at Newmarket’s three-day festival that starts on July 11.
And with our no risk, free-roll game, even the most inexperienced player could end up as the next Matthew Ashton.
But don’t take our word for it – have a look at the Newmarket Free Bets tournament here.
- Tournaments are for players from UK and Ireland only
- You are only eligible to enter one freeroll a day – i.e. if you’re from England, you can only enter the ‘Newmarket UK’ tournament
- Free Bets cannot be used to place bets on games, lotteries or casino
- Free Bets must be used in their entirety, ie. they can only be used to place one bet rather than several smaller bets
- Free Bets must be used in accordance with Paddy Power’s general Terms and Conditions
- Any bets placed with a free bet token do not have the stake returned as part of any bet winnings
- Freerolls are available to over 18’s only
- Free bets will be credited by 6pm on the next working day
- If you are blocked on Paddy Power Sportsbook, no cash alternative is available for the free bets
- Standard Paddy Power free bet terms apply, i.e. you will not get your stake back if you win the bet and it must be placed on odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Paddy Power Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
- Paddy Power Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.
- All other Paddy Power Poker rules apply