Know your poker better than your putter? Prefer a flush to a five iron? Then don’t worry because Paddy Power is here for you, whether you’re golf-mad or not.
Throughout the US PGA Championship, the good folk at Paddy Power Poker are running a series of free entry poker tournaments where the top 30 players will win free bets. You don’t have to know anything about Rory McIlroy’s form, Tiger Woods’ love life or Ian Poulter’s dress sense.
As long as you know your chances of winning a hand and bluffing your opponent you’re quids in (but just in case anyone asks – it’s all Caroline’s fault, he’s in a happy relationship, and I think he’s colour blind). That should get you through some small talk in the pub.
- Two free entry poker tournaments will take place each evening at 7.00pm Wednesday August 7, until Saturday August 10. One is for Irish customers, the other is for UK customers.
- To enter, simply download the Paddy Power Poker software from here, or if you’ve already done that, well done you, you can simply log in.
- Head to ‘US PGA’ which is under ‘Paddy’s Specials’.
- Enter the secret password ‘PADDY’ when prompted – it’s a super secret password, security spent millions on it, honestly.
- Winner, winner, chicken dinner. You’re in the free to enter tournament and the top 30 players are all guaranteed to win a free bet.
Take a shot at the US PGA Championship poker and win free bets so you can put your money where your mouth is. Whether you think Tiger will win number 15, Adam Scott will add to his Masters victory or Lee Westwood will top the leader-board on Sunday morning, before crumbling faster than a rich tea biscuit in a hot brew, have a free bet on Paddy.
- 1st = €/£25 free bet
- 2nd to 4th = €/£15 free bet
- 5th to 14th = €/£10 free bet
- 15th to 30th = €/£5 free bet
Terms & Conditions
1.Tournaments are for players from the UK and Ireland only.
2.Free bets cannot be used to place bets on games, lotteries, casino or bingo.
3.Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
4.Free bets must be used in accordance with Paddy Power’s general free bet terms & conditions.
5.Freerolls are available to over 18’s only.
6.Free bets will be credited by 6pm on the working day following the freeroll.
7.If you are blocked on Paddy Power Sportsbook no cash alternative is available for the free bets.
8.Paddy Power Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms & conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
9.Paddy Power Poker management decision will be final in all cases.