By Josh Powell | No Lose Accumulator
Robin van Persie scored twice, Jose Mourinho upset another manager, and Newcastle fell apart faster than a rich tea biscuit in a piping hot brew. It’s like the Premier League has never been away.
Chin up Toon fans, because although your team might lose again this week – at least your bank balance won’t suffer as well.
It cost Paddy a six-figure payout last week but he is at it again with the ‘No Lose Premier League Acca’. Simply place a five-fold or bigger on the win-draw-win markets and if your bet loses, you get your stake back as a free bet for next week’s footy. Simples.
Paddy’s business decisions make about as much sense as Rio Ferdinand’s Twitter feed, but whatever happens this bank holiday, at least you won’t lose on your Saturday acca.
Everton v West Brom
- Everton have won four of the last five matches against West Brom
- Everton lost just one home game in the Premier League last season – a 2-1 defeat to Chelsea
- West Brom won just one of their last six away games at the end of last term
Hull v Norwich
- Four of the last seven matches between Hull and Norwich have ended all square
- Hull have lost just one of the last six games against Norwich at the KC Stadium
- Norwich won just twice on the road in the Premier League last year
Newcastle v West Ham
- West Ham have won just two of the last 10 games against Newcastle
- The Hammers lost 63 per cent of their away games last season
- Newcastle lost their last three home games last season, scoring none and conceding 10
Southampton v Sunderland
- In the last 11 games between Sunderland and Southampton, four have finished level and the other seven have been decided by just a single goal
- Sunderland lost six of their last seven away games at the back-end of last season
- Southampton have conceded just nine goals in their last 11 Premier League matches
Stoke v Crystal Palace
- Stoke have won just four of their last 12 games against Palace
- Crystal Palace have won just two games away from home since November 11 2012
- Stoke have won just two games at the Britannia Stadium in 2013
Aston Villa v Liverpool
- Villa have won just three of the last 10 against Liverpool
- Liverpool have lost just one of the last six Premier League games away from Anfield
- Aston Villa won just five league games at home in the 2012/13 season