You’ve probably read the headline, clicked into this article and now you’re waiting for the catch. Or the pun. Or the rolling joke.
Wait for it…
Wait for it…
THERE IS NO CATCH. You are genuinely in with a chance of winning a VIP trip to Las Vegas with three of your pals, with a prize that includes:
- Premium Class flights
- Limousine transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation in the legendary MGM Grand hotel
- VIP Helicopter trip
- UFC fight tickets to see Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
- A not-so-little surprise!
Just take all that in for a minute. You, three buddies, and a VIP seven-day holiday in Vegas. Throw in Mike Tyson, a missing child and a tiger and you could probably make a film out of that sort of scenario.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is play on the Paddy Power Live Casino over the next four weeks. Opt in on the promotions page and by playing roulette, blackjack, bacarrat and casino hold’em you’ll start earning points on the Paddy Power leaderboard.
The more points you earn the higher up you go and if you’re in the top five on October 20, you’re in the draw to win the VIP
mental piss-up trip to Vegas.
Here’s a few handy tips to build up your points…
- Play regularly. It seems obvious but playing earns points
- Keep your eye on your inbox. There are a few surprises on the way to earn extra bonus points and some more prizes so keep on the ball
- Play on mobile and desktop. There are a possible 50,000 bonus points up for grabs if you play on desktop and mobile over the next four weeks. That could be the difference between taking your pals to Las Vegas or meeting them down the Dog and Duck
Most importantly: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!