If you back Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham to win this weekend then you’ll be fairly confident of cashing in on Sunday evening. It’s a solid bet.
Bland? Probably. A bit uninspired. Yes. But all the same a 15/8 shot you’d be confident of.
If you like your curry to have a kick however, you could spice up your treble simply by backing the three teams to win to nil. That turns your 15/8 shot into a 10/1 treble which is a much more appetising price. For your €20 stake you’d get €57.50 back on the ‘win’ treble, but €220 back with the ‘win to nil’ treble.
If the tempting price hasn’t already sucked you in and you need some stats to back up your Premier League punting, we’re just going to leave this right here…
Liverpool v Crystal Palace
Liverpool to win to nil 5/6
- Liverpool have kept two clean sheets in three home games this season
- Palace have lost all three of their away games this season scoring just once on the road
- Simon Mignolet has saved 88 per cent of the shots he has faced in this campaign
Norwich v Chelsea
Chelsea to win to nil 6/4
- Chelsea have conceded just three goals in six games this season under Jose Mourinho
- Norwich have averaged 12 shots on goal in every home game this season, but just three of them are on target
- In six Premier League matches, Chelsea have restricted the opposition to just 17 shots on target, with Petr Cech saving 82 per cent of them
Tottenham v West Ham
Tottenham to win to nil 13/10
- West Ham are the only side in the top flight to have failed to score away this season
- Spurs have kept two clean sheets in three matches at White Hart Lane
- Hugo Lloris has saved 91 per cent of shots on target at home in this campaign
Brave enough to go for the 10/1 treble or sticking with the 15/8 banker? Either way you’ll find all the latest Premier League odds right here…