Betting on an Ipad, Iphone or other device that Steve Jobs dreamt up has plenty of appealing features. You don’t have to walk to the bookies in the rain, you don’t really need to get out of bed – in fact you don’t necessarily have to put any clothes on at all if you particularly enjoy the morning breeze ticking your privates.
And now, thanks to the good folk in the IT department, you can have all the benefits of being in the shop without having to deal with the musky smell of stale fags and Old Spice.
Yes, the football coupons are here, meaning you can do everything you used to do in the shops, but from the comfort of your couch.
If you’re familiar with a bookies in any shape or form you’ll know the deal here – but for those who have never experienced the charm of walking through a maze of scrunched up betting slips to get to the counter – here are the new football coupons which will make your life a whole lot easier.
- Both Teams To Score: Simple really, will they or won’t they. Hit ‘Yes’ if you think they will. Click ‘No’ if you fancy the defences to come out on top or one of the teams is relying on a strike force of Nicklas Bendtner and Marouane Chamakh
- Bankers Coupon: Big teams win the big games. They also thrash crap teams like Crystal Palace. Put the big favourites into a tasty accumulator and Robert is your mother’s brother
- Correct Score Coupon: The chance to put all those premonitions, hunches and dreams in one place. Whack down your correct scores and potentially turn £1 into a couple of hundred
- Hot Shot Coupon: Luis Suarez, Robin van Persie and Lionel Messi. They’re the players you can bank on to find the back of the net on a regular basis, and now you cans tick them all into one sweet accumulator
- Sections Coupon: A betting shop favourite – pick from each section and get guaranteed odds. It couldn’t be easier.
The ‘Lucky Dip’ option at the top of each coupon means you don’t even have to go through the effort of selecting your acca, one will be generated for you with minimum guaranteed odds. if you don’t like it, simply get rid and click again.
In this prime example you should definitely go for NK Rudar Velenje. If you haven’t been keeping up with the Slovenian Premier League, firstly maybe it’s time to indulge in some top quality European football, and secondly NK Krka are bottom and have lost seven of their eight away games.
Here’s another example using the Hot Shots coupon, proving that even during a slow week of international football you can still rely on Cristiano Ronaldo (and Assombalonga) to find the onion bag during a game. There you have it. By the magic invested in the IT guys you no longer have to brace the high street to place a bet on your favourite coupon.
- Try them out here: Desktop