Faster, quicker — but not harder.
No, you haven’t just stumbled onto the set of a very polite porn movie but with that subliminal message firmly planted it’s time to talk about Paddy Power’s new Messenger app.
According to the marketing gurus the app is designed to provide an “individually tailored experience to the user”. It’s out in early January after we promised our tech design team new annual subscriptions to Star Wars Insider magazine.
We’re not sure what that it means either but if we can get a bet super-quick on the footie, racing and whether Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s rolling contract at Cardiff will last past mid-March we’re all for it.
- Stop what you’re doing & Download the Paddy Power Messenger App
It’s innovative and so simple even Joey Essex could use it.
Don’t take our word for it though — here’s a video tutorial to get you started…
OK, so the ad features a bet on Sprinter Sacre and let’s hope that mighty beast is back in action soon. But you get the drift. And if you don’t there’s a bet €/£10 get a free €/£20 bet available to all Paddy Power customers – once your qualifying bet is placed via the PP Messenger App.
- One free bet per customer
- Minimum odds for qualifying stake is 1/2
- Qualifying bet must be place via PP Messenger App
- Max free bet £20/€20
- Free bet stake not returned with winnings
So instead of boring your mate’s down the pub with “I was gonna back that” tales – head on over to the iTunes store and download the Paddy Power Messenger App.
And if you find you’re now the ‘go to’ man on all the latest Premier League, Cheltenham and US Masters betting action and not the saddo in the corner talking to an empty glass – feel free to thank us.
- Say hello to Paddy Power’s award-winning iPad betting app
- Paddy can’t stop enhancing prices! Find out about our new Powercast feature…
- From Hurricane Fly to Ronaldo: Find out the biggest football and racing refunds of 2013