It may be misery for Moyes in Manchester but that shouldn’t mean football punters should have to suffer does it? Does it?
Blindly backing Manchester United has cost punters dear in their last three games and left them more confused than a Sam Allardyce team talk.
And while rival supporters haven’t been slow to gloat – United fans are hurting. Badly. And Paddy feels their pain.
So for those United punters who backed them in the win-draw-win market in all of their last three games – and three defeats – don’t despair.
Paddy’s giving you a free £/€10 bet on any Premier League match this weekend.
And if you had the good fortune to wade in on Sunderland, Swansea and Spurs – give yourself a pat on the back as you’re a double winner.
You’ve already hit Paddy for a few quid but your shrewdness is also being rewarded as you’re getting a free £/€10 bet on any Premier League match this weekend.
So while United may look more out of place in seventh spot than Chris Smalling at a fancy dress party – at least some United fans are getting a second chance.
- Free bet offer only applies to customers who placed single WDW bets on Man Utd to win each of their matches against Spurs, Swansea and Sunderland and customers who placed bets on Spurs, Swansea and Sunderland (all 3 fixtures) to beat Man Utd.
- Free bet of €10 can only be used on Premier League football matches
- Free bet expires on 16th January at 23.59pm
- Bet must be placed on a pre-match market. In running bets do not apply.
- Minimum odds of qualifying bet: 1/2
- Free bet stake not returned.
- Applies to Online and Mobile bets only. Dial-A-Bet bets do not apply. Text bets do not apply. Retail bets do not apply.
- Ball of Shame Decathlon event #6: The 10 Premier League clubs who shoot less when they’re winning
- Punting Hall of Fame: Hull’s demolition of Fulham gives two punters a 500/1 winner
- Punting Hall of Fame: Liverpool and Luis Suarez help Paddy Power customer to £30,000 in Sunday scorecast coup