It’s January. It’s cold, wet, and we’re all broke.
Even the Premier League clubs are watching the shekels so they don’t spunc the transfer budget on expensive bench-warmers like Marouane Fellaini.
But at Paddy Power our new look bet calculator is here to help you keep tabs on your winnings and save you a s***load of time flicking the beads on the abacus.
While it’s not quite in the Jennifer Hudosn makeover league – we think it’s pretty damn good. And it might even keep Android users happy.
@paddypower new to android, cant find an app for you!!!
— Dermot Coey (@dermotcoey) January 11, 2014
What’s more, Paddy Power’s new bet calculator has been upgraded on PC, the carousel on iPhone and Android, and is available in the Google Play store.
Here’s just some of the benefits:
- Check your potential winnings on bets with silly names like Yankee, Lucky 15s, patents and accumulators.
- Don’t know what a Yankee or Lucky 15 is? No problem! There’s a nifty bet guide.
- Dedicated football accumulator calculator for quick and easy results.
- Permutations calculated from up to 20 selections.
- Compare the potential returns from your selections across different bet types.
- Includes Rule 4 deductions and Dead Heat for win or place which is a pain, but still nice to know.
- Save your calculations so you don’t have to re-enter the info a load of times.
- You can change between decimals and fraction formats – depending on which you hated less in school.
So don’t go sweating the small stuff. Either download or start using Paddy Power’s new bet calculator now.
Your brain mighn’t thank you but your wallet will.