- Claim a €/£5 free Paddy Power bet by logging into your Paddy Power account and updating your Contact Preferences in the My Account section to opt-in.
Many people would love a call from Scarlett Johansson asking them out for steak and chips. Or just chips. Few would complain if David Luiz dropped you an email to see if you fancied grabbing a drink. And how about the odd text from Woody Harrelson offering an unforgettable night on the town.
So why not make yourself contactable to Paddy Power? OK, he might have curves, but not like Scarlett. Yes, Luiz has better hair. And nobody has party contacts like Wood – but Paddy does have a shedload of free bets, exclusive content, and offers you should not miss.
Here’s five reasons why it’s a no-brainer to be contactable by Paddy Power…
- First thing is first – you’re getting a free bet! A few of the big-wigs in Power Tower spent the week on the sauce and they’ve decided to give you a £/€5 free bet if you opt in this weekend to receive Paddy Power emails. You’ll get a fiver in your account on Saturday 5th April, just in time for the world’s greatest race!
- Missing out on an offer is a bitch. But you will be the first to hear of our latest offers, justice payouts, promotions and Money-Back Specials, meaning you won’t lose out ever again.
- Missing out on money is even worse than missing news. In 2013 we refunded about €10m online in our Money-Back Specials and dished out more than €24m in free bets.
- You’ll get exclusive insider info and tips on the biggest sporting events from such people as Everton legend Neville Southall, Mr Controversial Joey Barton, champion jockey Ruby Walsh, Yee-haa-ing horse loon Matt Chapman, rugby and ice-skating god Gareth Thomas and plenty more.
- Finally the emails are pretty hi-larious. When you receive them you’ll probably end up ROFL-ing around the place like a hyena on acid so brace yourselves. The cool kids are still saying ROFL, right?
So don’t waste any more time browsing the internet for videos of a cat attempting to lick its own balls before inevitably falling off a table. And stop stalking pictures on Facebook. Before you know it you’ll have ‘liked’ some picture from ‘Malia 2009′ and everyone will know you’re a little bit creepy.
Terms and conditions
- To avail of the free bet offer you must opt-in to receive Paddy Power emails.
- You must opt-in between 5pm on Wednesday 2nd April and midnight Friday 4th April.
- Free bet will be credited to you at 11am on Saturday, 5th April
- Max free bet £/€5
- Free Bet can be used anywhere on Paddy Power Sportsbook
- Free Bet valid until Sunday, 6th April, 2014
- Valid for existing customers only whose accounts were set to non-contactable prior to 4.59pm Wednesday, 2nd April
- One free bet per person, account, email address
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers