A delicate touch. Graceful in full flight. Keeps himself to himself. Things we’ll never associate with Kevin Davies.
Nottingham Forest fans were not feeling the love on Wednesday night for Davies after this lunge against Preston. Did it deserve a red? It was more than a little #BallofShame anyway.
He got away with the challenge, but Forest emerged 2-0 winners at Deepdale (goals from Jamie Mackie and Darius Henderson) to go through to the next round of the FA Cup.
I really need to be put in a position where I can tackle Kevin Davies. With both feet. Can anybody help? #NFFC
— Garry Martin (@GarryMartin1972) February 5, 2014
- Ball of Shame Decathlon #5: The top Premier League stars who spend the least amount of time on the pitch
- Ball of Shame Decathlon event #4: Who tops the table for least amount of shots per goal?
- Ball of Shame Decathlon event #3: The 10 Premier League players who last the least amount of time on the pitch
- Ball of Shame Decathlon event #2: Find out who wins gold as the Premier League’s lowest profile strikers
- Ball of Shame Decathlon event #1: Find out who wins gold as the Premier League’s biggest benchwarmer