Between them our four tipsters have years of racing experience from the saddle and the betting ring, numerous Festival winners and one World Snooker Championship.
Our crack team of Ruby Walsh, Barry Geraghty, Matt Chapman and John Parrott racked up four winners from six races yesterday which we marked down as a B+. We’ll let them off for not spotting Western Warhorse at 33/1.
Can the dream team improve on their 67 per cent strike rate on the second day of the Cheltenham?
- Click or tap on the cheat sheet below to enlarge
- Download the Cheat Tip Sheet to print as a lovely PDF here
- Gallop over to Paddy Power to get the latest Cheltenham odds here
- Cheltenham Wednesday betting: What you need to know on Champion Chase day
- Barry Geraghty exclusive: There’s no Sprinter Sacre but Nicky Henderson says I’ll still win the Champion Chase
- All things Brighton beautiful: Punters from the south coast won the most on the first day of the Cheltenham Festival