PADDY POWER GRAND NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE KIT
Aintree, Saturday, April 5. Race time: 16:15
The Paddy Power Blog is jam-packed full of Grand National tips, infographics and insight to prepare you for the big race. But just in case you prefer to leave your fate in the lap of the punting Gods, we also have a Sweepstake Kit to keep you entertained.
Paddy Power’s famous Grand National Sweepstake Kit is the original, and while others may have done Sweepstake Kits, none is as darn pretty as this. And in a shallow, vacuous world, we need pretty things.
- *Don’t Panic!* We are all up to date with the final declarations and our superwoman Leo in Design will update the images if any horses decide they don’t fancy the run before Saturday!
So, get out there and grab yourself 40 or so mates. In this internet-savvy world, talking to real people is scary, but you can do it. Of course 40 is a lot so rope in a few of the bodies from Finance or Legal and throw their names in the hat. It doesn’t matter if you don’t particularly get on, in fact that probably makes potentially winning money off them even sweeter.
Here’s how it’s done…
- Simply print off these two sheets below by clicking on the picture
- Cut out the horses’ names on the boxes. Probably best to do this at home or else some jobsworth in HR might get you to do out a Health and Safety form.
- Put these bits of paper in a container (one that’s not full of Guinness)
- Let your friends, office colleagues, family members or drinking buddies pick one each
- Then write the name of the person beside their assigned horse
- Throw some money in the pot and that goes to the winner. Maybe pocket a few quid yourself, after all you did organise the thing.
CLICK ON EITHER PICTURE BELOW TO PRINT A PDF OF PADDY POWER’S GRAND NATIONAL 2014 SWEEPSTAKE KIT
- If you’ve pulled out the winner, you’d be gutted not to back him. Gallop over to the latest Grand National odds at PaddyPower.com: Desktop | Mobile