In the unlikely event that you were thinking of organising a US Masters Sweepstake Kit for 96 of your closest buddies and relatives – stop right there!
We’ve just done it for you.
With the first golfing Major of the season set to tee off on midday on Thursday, the Paddy Paddy Power Blog and the talented – yet strangely reclusive – people in design have produced this fine piece of artwork that could see you trouser a small fortune from friends, colleagues and other golf club members – even the ones you like.
Simply print off, throw the names in a hat and spend the day
roping inviting others to part with their hard-earned cash safe in the knowledge that you’ve already got Rory McIlroy’s name burning a hole in your wallet.
What’s that you ask? What if I wanted to do place a bet on one of the other golfers because I’ve drawn Ben Crenshaw?
Here’s how it’s done…
- Simply print off these two sheets below by clicking on the picture
- Cut out the golfers’ names on the boxes. Probably best to do this at home or else some jobsworth in HR might get you to do out a Health and Safety form.
- Put these bits of paper in a container (one that’s not full of Guinness)
- Let your friends, office colleagues, family members or drinking buddies pick one each
- Then write the name of the person beside their assigned horse
- Throw some money in the pot and that goes to the winner. Maybe pocket a few quid yourself, after all you did organise the thing.
CLICK ON EITHER PICTURE BELOW TO PRINT A PDF OF PADDY POWER’S US MASTERS 2014 SWEEPSTAKE KIT
- Download the 2014 US Masters Sweepstake Kit
- Lawrence Donegan’s US Masters 2014 preview: An old pro and a 60/1 newbie to light up Augusta
- US Masters betting preview: Six players banking on getting lucky at Augusta
- US Masters Betting preview: The players who do well, not so well and a bit of both at Augusta
- Heaven help us! Masters winners are solid if unspectacular around Amen Corner