We live in a high-speed world, where we constantly fast-forward adverts and demand everything instantly. The thought of hanging about for anything makes us dizzy. Which is why it makes no sense for you to be waiting for your winnings to transfer from your Paddy Power account to your back pocket. Well wait no more, my friends.
The new Paddy Power Cash Card allows you to collect your winnings faster than it took to print off Big Phil Scolari’s P45. This handy bit of kit means that while you’re out and about in town you can drop into a Paddy Power shop to deposit and withdraw cash over the counter and now also using betting terminals. That’s cold hard cash, straight in your pocket. Dreamy.
A lot like an ATM, that’s instant access to your online account making it easy to withdraw or deposit some cash. You can then use your cash card to bet and play in the shop, online, on your mobile, or take it with you to spend in the boozer, the chipper or on that fancy bread-maker you spotted in the Argos catalogue.
It’s easy to set up as well. So simple in fact, we can break the process down into just five handy bullet-points:
- Pick up and register your new Cash Card available in all Paddy Power Shops (Information on registering your Cash Card can be found here)
- Stick your shiny new Cash Card in to a Sports Betting or Gaming machine in the shop
- Choose whether you’d like to:
- Withdraw cash from your Paddy Power account
- Deposit cash into your Paddy Power account
- Check the balance on your Paddy Power account
- Enter your pin
- Bet/play/pocket your cash. Yabadabadoo
Not only that, but to celebrate the launch in Ireland Paddy is throwing €15 in free bets at you to get you started. See T&C’s below.
A handy way to get your hands on your online cash and £/€15 in free bets for using the new piece of kit? You’d be crazier than a bag of raccoons not to give it a whirl.
Offer valid for new and existing Paddy Power customers
Maximum of one redemption per offer per customer
Offer only valid for use on the account linked to the qualifying Cash Card
€5 free bet will be received in-store to use on our self-service betting machines
€10 free bet will be credited to the qualifying online account within 24 hours of the Cash Card being activated.
Free bet stake is not included in any returns
Over 18s only
Offer valid for a limited time only and Paddy Power reserves the right to discontinue the offer and / or amend terms and conditions at any time
Offer available in IRL shops only
Free bet expires at 23:59:59 on 31/12/2014
Paddy Power reserves the right to not distribute a free bet where it has reasonable suspicions of fraud, multiple accounts tied to a single individual and / or criminal activity
No cash alternative
Promoter: Paddy Power Plc, Belfield Office Park, Dublin 4
- Find out how you can register a Cash Card here
- If you already have a Cash Card then simply upgrade it to take advantage of all the new exciting features by going here