Do you dream of winning bragging rights down the local or impressing the laydeez with your encyclopedic knowledge of world football?
Think you know your James Rodriguez from your Josip Drmic? Or whether to counter 4-4-2 with overlapping wing-backs in a 3-5-2 formation?
Well, my friend, short of being worthy of a place on ITV’s World Cup panel or a better candidate than David Hockaday for the Leeds job – the Paddy Power World Cup Match Predictor could be exactly what you’re looking for.
As the biggest show on earth rolls on towards the really tasty games, you can turn your footballing smarts into some serious free bets. And it won’t cost you a penny.
Simply make your predictions on each round of games. There are 19 rounds in total with daily free bets of £/€200 for first place down to £/€5 for 20th place. The grand prize of a £/€4,000 free bet will go to the overall winner – with prizes all the way down to £/€50 free bets for those who finish 16th to 40th.
Three points are awarded for each correct-score (e.g. 2-2) predicted, while one point will be awarded for each correct result (win, draw, lose) forecast.
So if you think you’re the next Helena Costa in-waiting or deserve a place on the cover of FIFA 15, get your predictions in asap. You can join any time.
A bulging Paddy Power account full of free bets and a framed photograph in the ‘Cock and Bull’ could be yours come July 13.
Terms & Conditions:
- To enter the competition you have to be a registered Paddy Power customer
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If multiple entries are detected or suspected, all entries from that entrant will be cancelled and entrant will be ineligible for prizes.
- The overall winner will be the entrant with the highest total number of points.
- Entrants are awarded points based on match predictions per round
- 3 points will be awarded for each correct score prediction and 1 point will be awarded for each result prediction
- If you do not put a prediction in for any round you will get nil points
- Predictions must be placed before kick of the first match of that round of games
- Match Predictions based on 90 minute result
- In event of a tie this will be decided by time of first goal tiebreaker
- Paddy Power reserves the right to amend prize elements and terms and conditions at its discretion.
- If more than one contestant is level on points for any prize after the tie breaker the prize will be split between those tied.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final.
- Players, by their participation in this offer, are deemed to agree with these terms and conditions.
- Free bets expire 7 days after crediting and can be used on any sport
- The overall prize fund will be given as non-withdrawable cash based on customers currency of their account €/£.