By Josh Powell | Virtual Sports
There are some things in the world that just work. Jagermeister bombs. A 4am takeaway. The cameras panning to pretty girls in the crowd at the World Cup.
And virtual sports and free bets.
Paddy Power’s Virtual Sports Centre now has six sports (racing, soccer, tennis, greyhounds, motor sports, cycling) to bet on 24/7 if you’re sick of listening to the football pundits mis-pronouncing foreign players’ names and to celebrate we’ll give you one free Sports bet the day after placing 5 Bets on Virtual Sports (see T&C’s below)
After spending a good part of the morning enjoying all the Virtual Sports Centre has to offer, here’s the Paddy Power Blog’s top six reasons why you need more virtual sports in your life.
- You can win money off Paddy quicker than Brazil’s collapse against Germany with live events every three minutes. There is no let-up for the boss and you don’t run the risk of having to listen to Adrian Chiles in-between matches.
- Snooker and golf don’t exist in the virtual world, which is great news for the fashion police but a terrible result if you like the monotonous and soothing tones of Terry Griffiths. Luckily there are six live sports to get stuck in to with racing, soccer, tennis, greyhounds, motor sports and cycling all on site.
- You can place a bet on your desktop, laptop or mobile or tablet. You can place a virtual bet 24 hours a day, seven days a week without leaving the house. Better yet, you can place a virtual bet without even leaving your bed – greatly reducing the risk of being bitten by Luis Suarez.
- For racing fans there’s no trusting the weather in Ireland or the UK. Racecourses deal with the climate about as well as Kerry Katona deals with a public breakdown. If there’s too much sun – trainers withdraw their horses so they don’t get injured. If there’s too much rain – racing gets cancelled. Not even an end of the world-esque meteor shower would stop virtual racing, although Paddy’s Live Help service might not be as reliable if we were being pelted with molten rocks.
- You don’t have to hide your shame at seeing Andy Murray cry at Wimbledon. Even when he wins.
- There are loads of dedicated promotions just for virtual sports and punters have daily chances to win free bets. Paddy Power’s generosity knows no bounds and punters are reaping the rewards much to the shareholders disgust.
The Virtual Sports Centre is your new home for virtual betting and the one-stop shop for everything you need. With six different sports everyday, daily Paddy Power promotions and action every few minutes – you won’t need to look anywhere else.
Click here to visit the Virtual Sports Centre
Terms & Conditions
- Does not apply to Dial-A-Bet, Text bets, PP Messenger or Shop bets.
- Promotion runs daily from Friday 4th July to Sunday August 3rd inclusive.
- Applies to single bets only.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/2 or higher.
- Maximum one free bet per customer per day.
- Max free bet £/E5.
- Paddy Power Rules Apply.
- Free bets can be redeemed on Sportsbook the following and will be credited the following morning by 11am.
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.