The seven-day Galway festival (Monday-Sunday) and Glorious Goodwood (Tues-Sat) come under orders this week and gives you the chance to use your racing knowledge to snaffle you some extra booty – without having to use morphine.
Just opt in HERE or click on the banner (below) to be in with a chance of winning the grand prize of £/€3000 plus daily free-bet prizes of up to £/€250. A daily leaderboard update will be carried in this article from Tuesday afternoon.
It’s so simple even Joey Essex could understand it. Only SINGLE bets placed on Galway and Goodwood races from 28th July – 3rd August count towards the Leaderboard. Multiples do not count. Each-way parts of the bets will be applied at ¼ of the odds for all races.
So for example if you place a place €/£10 each way bet at 4/1 – you get 40 points for the win part of the bet and 10 points for the each-way part, regardless of the result. Total points = 50.
The maximum multiplier of stake is 20/1.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you need to have a Paddy Power account. You can open an account here. You must be 18 or over to open a Paddy Power account.
- You must Opt in and fill out the registration to play. If incorrect details are entered you won’t get any points.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If multiple entries are detected or suspected, all entries from that entrant will be cancelled and entrant will be ineligible for prizes.
- The overall winner will be the entrant with the highest total number of points.
- Entrants are awarded points based on Stake x Price. For example if you place €/£10 win bet at 2/1 you get 20 points.
- Points are based on bets placed on Galway and Goodwood races from 28th July – 3rd August.
- If you place a place €/£10 each way bet at 4/1 you get 40 points for the win part of the bet and 10 points for the each way part. Total points 50. Each way part of bet will be applied at ¼ of the odds for all races.
- Max multiplier of stake is 20/1. So if a bet is placed on odds greater than 20/1 points will still be based on a max multiplier of 20 x stake.
- Bets must be placed on Galway and Goodwood races from 28th July – 3rd August to count towards the Leaderboard.
- Only single bets will apply to the Leaderboard. Multiples do not count.
- Leaderboard counts for Single Bets placed on Galway and Goodwood races from 28th July – 3rd August The overall prize breakdown is as follows.
- 1st Place €/£3000
- 2nd Place €/£1000
- 3rd Place €/£500
- 4th Place €/£300
- 5th Place €/£200
- 6th– 10th Places €/£50
- 11th– 20th Places €/£30
- Overall prizes will be credited as non-withdrawable cash (Must be wagered once to withdraw).
- The daily prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1st Place €/£250
- 2nd Place €/£100
- 3rd Place €/£50
- 4th– 10th Places €/£20
- 11th– 20th Places €/£10
- Daily prize winners will have their prize credited as Free Bets to their account by 1pm the following day.*
- A daily top 50 Leaderboard will be published in this article on the PaddyPower Blog by 1pm each day starting from July 29th – August 3rd. Your initials and City will display if you are in the top 50.
- Free bets will expire after 7 days of being credited.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to amend prize elements.
- If more than one contestant is level on points for any prize, the prize will be split between those tied.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final.
- In the event of a dead heat on daily or overall results it may take an additional 48 hours to credit prizes.