The final Grand Slam of the season starts on Monday and Paddy Power’s US Open Tennis Leaderboard gives you the chance to let your punting skills snaffle you some extra booty throughout the tournament.
Rafael Nadal mightn’t be there but from Monday, August 25th to Monday Sept 8th there’s a chance for you to win daily prizes of free bets (see T&C’s below) as well as the £2k cash prize for the overall winner.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you need to have a Paddy Power account. You can open an account here. You must be 18 or over to open a Paddy Power account.
- You must Opt in and fill out the registration to play. If incorrect details are entered you won’t get any points.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If multiple entries are detected or suspected, all entries from that entrant will be cancelled and entrant will be ineligible for prizes.
- The overall winner will be the entrant with the highest total number of points.
- Entrants are awarded points based on Stake x Price. For example if you place €/£10 at 2/1 you get 20 points.
- Max multiplier of stake is 20/1. So if a bet is placed on odds greater than 20/1. Points will still be based on a max multiplier of 20 x stake.
- Bets must be placed on the US Open to count towards the Leaderboard.
- Only single bets will apply to the Leaderboard. Multiples do not count.
- Leaderboard counts for Single Bets placed on the US Open from Aug 25 – Sept 8.
- The overall prize breakdown is as follows.
- 1st Place €/£2000
- 2nd Place €/£400
- 3rd Place €/£250
- 4th – 10th Places €/£50
- Overall prizes will be credited as non-withdrawable cash (Must be wagered once to withdraw).
- The daily prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1st Place €/£250 Free Bet
- 2nd Place €/£100 Free Bet
- 3rd Place €/£50 Free Bet
- 4th – 10th Places €/£10 Free Bet
- Daily prize winners will have their prize credited as Free Bets to their account by 1pm the following day.*
- A daily top 50 Leaderboard will be published on the PaddyPower Blog by 1pm each day starting from Aug 26 – Sept 8. Your initials and City will display if you are in the top 50.
- Free bets will expire after 7 days of being credited.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to amend prize elements.
- If more than one contestant is level on points for any prize, the prize will be split between those tied.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final.
- In the event of a dead heat on daily or overall results it may take an additional 48 hours to credit prizes.