The Premier League bursts back into action on Saturday to banish that strange, empty feeling when words like Carlisle and Hartlepool flash across the screen.
But with Manchester United not travelling to West Brom until Monday night (8pm) and the group stages of the Champions League reaching squeaky bum time – you’re going to need plenty of ammo to get through the next week of soccerball.
‘What are we going to do Paddy’? you’re probably not asking yourself right now. Well friend, luckily for you, the answer is just a click away.
Simply, place 5 bets that total £/€25 on any of Saturday’s games and we’ll credit you with a £/€5 free bet on Monday ahead of the mid-week smash-ups. It’s so easy – even Joey Essex could understand it.
Tottenham travel to the Etihad for Saturday’s early game (12.45pm) and Spurs’ fans have good reason to dread it – and not just because of Micheal Owen’s punditry.
City have beaten the Londoners in five of their last six meetings racking up 11 goals and conceding just once and will go down as a home ‘banker’ in Saturday accas.
With Sergio Aguero it gives the reigning champions the chance to make ground in the title race – but also could also give punters a chance to knock three bets off the list on the way to claiming the free £/€5 bet.
Here’s how it could work
Bet 1: Balance £/€25
A £/€10 acca on the shortest priced home teams in the Premier League (Man City, Arsenal, Everton & Southampton) can bag you about £/€49.94 if it clicks – but also knocks £/€10 off your bet total leaving you with four bets and £/€15 to play with.
Bet 2: Balance £/€15
£/€5 on Sergio Aguero to score first for the Citizens at 7/2 as he looks to build on his record of hitting the onion sack five times in seven games against the North London side.
Bet 3: Balance £/€10
£/€2 Time to go for glory and bragging rights with your mates on a £/€2 Scorecast on Aguero scoring first in a 5-1 win for City @125/1. It’s happened in two of their last five games City have won against Spurs. On the off chance it doesn’t – you can get your stake back as a free bet if David Silva score first.
Bet 4: Balance £/€8
£/€6 on Newcastle to beat Leicester 1-0 at 15/2. The Magpies have won seven of their last nine home games against the Foxes with four of the last five games ending in a 1-0 win for the Geordies.
Bet 5: Balance £/€2
£/€2 acca on the win-draw-win and both teams to score Saturday coupon with:
- Arsenal to win and Both Teams to Score (9/2)
- Burnley and West Ham to Draw and Both Teams to Score (16/5)
- Newcastle to win and Both Teams to Score (16/5)
- Southampton to win and Both Teams to Score (4/1)
Ta-daa! You’re done and even if the suggestions (above) turn out to be about as reliable as Mark Lawrenson’s tips – a £/€5 bet will be winging its way to your e-wallet on Monday. You’re welcome.
Terms & Conditions
- Place a total of £/€25 or more on Saturday football matches and get a free £/€5 bet for midweek football matches.
- Only bets placed on Friday and Saturday will qualify.
- Only Saturday football fixtures apply.
- A minimum of 5 bets must be placed up to a total of £/€25 to qualify for the offer.
- Applies to bets placed Online or on Mobile. Text, PP Messenger, Dial-A-Bet and Shop and Retail bets do not apply.
- Applies to both pre-match and in running multiples and singles on football.
- Bets that are cashed out will NOT qualify.
- Only real cash bets are eligible, free bets will not qualify.
- For multiple bets to qualify, all legs must be on football markets.
- Minimum odds of 1/2 apply to all qualifying single and multiples bets.
- Max. 1 free bet per customer per week.
- Free bets will be credited on Monday no later than 1pm and can be redeemed on football matches from the time of crediting until 23.59 the following Friday.
- Free bet stake not returned in winnings.
- Paddy Power football rules apply.
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- Find out the 50/1 goalscorer bet who has been putting more cash in your pocket than Diego Costa!
- Live the dream! Here’s five horses that could return £16k off a 50p each-way Super Yankee on Champions Day at Ascot
- Punting Hall of Fame: How both teams scoring won one punter £6k off a £3.50 footie acca