The Premier League leaves us quicker than Mark Clattenburg with some Ed Sheeran tickets as the International break looms – but not before the House of Scouse gets to give Jose Mourinho a warm welcome in Saturday’s early game. (12.45pm).
‘WTF are we going to punt on mid-week so Paddy?’ you’re probably not asking yourself right now as the prospect of the Conference and International games hover into view.
Well friend, luckily for you, the answer is just a click away as Paddy Power will credit you with a £/€5 free bet on Monday to ease your mid-week pain. (T&C’s below)
Simply, place 5 bets that total £/€25 on any of Saturday’s games and you’ll qualify for the free £/€5 bet offer. It’s so easy even Peter Andre could understand it.
League leaders Chelsea travel to Liverpool as Jose Mourinho (above) puts his rather impressive record against the Reds on the line.
With Liverpool only winning six games from 16 in all competitions this season Brendan Rodgers may want to look away now.
- The Special One has a 50 per cent win rate with Chelsea against Liverpool in all competitions
- In the nine league clashes as the Blues’ boss he’s managed to W7, D1, L1 against the Reds
Countdown to qualifying for a £/€5 free bet:
Bet 1: Balance £/€25
A £/€10 win on Chelsea to get fourth win on the road this season (W3, D2) could get the ball rounding and knock 40 per cent off your betting bank on the way to claiming your £/€5 free bet. There’s a cheeky little bit of Paddy Power insurance here too because if you back Liverpool or Chelsea to win the match you’ll get your money back as a free bet if it’s a draw.
Bet 2: Balance £/€15
£/€5 on Chelsea to win 1-0 @ 7/1. Of the seven wins in nine league games Mourinho has guided Chelsea to against Liverpool – five of them have been to nil. There’s also the option of backing Chelsea to win to nil @ 11/4 or Thibaut Courtois to keep a clean sheet at 15/8.
Bet 3: Balance £/€10
Diego Costa’s hamstrings may be tighter than your local bank manager – but a £/€2.50 Scorecast on Brazilian-born Spaniard to score first and Chelsea to win 1-0 is a 25/1 shot in the early game.
Bet 4: Balance £/€7.50
It’s always good to have a banker acca up your sleeve. Swap as you see fit but a £/€5 acca on the long odds-on shots like Manchester United, Southampton, Leeds, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen returns about £/€40 if they all deliver on Saturday.
Bet 5: Balance £/€2.50
The last leg of the qualifier bet is a small stakes win big £/€2.50 acca on the win-draw-win and both teams to score Saturday coupon with:
- Man City to beat QPR and both teams to score (17/10)
- West Ham to beat Aston Villa and both teams to score (5/2)
- Cardiff to beat Birmingham and both teams to score (7/2)
- Leeds to beat Blackpool and both teams to score (3/1)
If all four come in there’s a £/€425.25 return with a 20 per cent bonus of £/€85.05 on top leaving you £/€510.30 the richer.
Ta-daa! You’re done and the £/€5 free bet will be winging its way to your e-wallet on Monday. You’re welcome.
Terms & Conditions
- Place a total of £/€25 or more on Saturday football matches and get a free £/€5 bet for midweek football matches.
- Only bets placed on Friday and Saturday will qualify.
- Only Saturday football fixtures apply.
- A minimum of 5 bets must be placed up to a total of £/€25 to qualify for the offer.
- Applies to bets placed Online or on Mobile. Text, PP Messenger, Dial-A-Bet and Shop and Retail bets do not apply.
- Applies to both pre-match and in running multiples and singles on football.
- Bets that are cashed out will NOT qualify.
- Only real cash bets are eligible, free bets will not qualify.
- For multiple bets to qualify, all legs must be on football markets.
- Minimum odds of 1/2 apply to all qualifying single and multiples bets.
- Max. 1 free bet per customer per week.
- Free bets will be credited on Monday no later than 1pm and can be redeemed on football matches from the time of crediting until 23.59 the following Friday.
- Free bet stake not returned in winnings.
- Paddy Power football rules apply.
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- Liverpool fans: How do you solve a problem like Mario?
- Southampton fans, we are sorry: How the Saints have gone from being tipped for relegation to top four contenders
- Man or Machine? Find out why Lionel Messi’s ridiculous record of scoring in finals makes him great value as Barcelona take on Juventus