You know how it is.
You want to place an ante-post bet on the Cheltenham Festival but don’t want to do your dough without getting a run for your money.
It’s a bit like backing your favourite X-Factor boy band to be Christmas No 1 – only to see the John Lewis ad trump them in the weeks up to the festive season. Disaster.
But not anymore, my friend because Paddy is here to solve your Cheltenham ante-post dilemma with one sweet-looking deal.
From now until the end of December if you place a £/€20 ante post bet on Cheltenham 2015 – we’ll give you a free £/€5 bet every time your horse wins. (T&C’s below)
It’s so easy, even Weatherby’s could understand it.
Here’s how it works …
The Paddy Power Gold Cup at Cheltenham’s Open meeting this weekend kick starts the jumps season.
But at Punchestown on Sunday reigning Champion Hurdler Jezki faces an early-season smash up with former champ Hurricane Fly (above) in the Grade One Morgiana Hurdle.
If you place a £/€20 bet (£€10 each-way) on Jezki (currently 5/1) to retain his Champion Hurdle crown and he wins on Sunday – you’ve already started to win back your ante-post stake in free £/€5 bets ON ANY SPORT.
Every time Jezki (or whoever you pick) registers a win on the Road to Cheltenham 2015 – your free £/€5 bet on any sport will be winging its way to your e-wallet within 24 hours.
Jessica Harrington’s stable star won twice last season between November and March. If he does the same again this year you would already have had half your stake back in free £/€5 bets on any sport to play with AND still have Jezki running for you on March 10.
With Cheltenham’s Open meeting this weekend there’s loads of Festival fancies in the graded, novice and handicap divisions who’ll be laying down a marker for next March.
All you have to do after placing your ante-post bet is sit back and clock up your free £/€5 bets each time your selection wins on the way to dishing out even more misery to Paddy at Cheltenham 2015.
Terms & Conditions
- Does not apply to Retail
- Applies to bets placed on Cheltenham Festival Ante Post races.
- Qualifying bet must be £/€20 or more on a single horse, €/£20 win or €/£10 each way & Ante Post Rules apply.
- Maximum £/€5 free bet per selection per win
- Applies to bets placed from Friday 14th November 2014 until 31st December.
- Applies to races won before the start of the Cheltenham Festival Tuesday 10th March.
- Free bet will be credited within 24hrs
- Free bet can be placed on any sport and is valid for 7 days
- Free bet stakes not returned.
- Where a customer has qualifying bets on the same selection in different ante post events the offer will only apply once per selection win.
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
- Paddy Power Horse Racing Rules Apply