Walk on girls. Grown men dressed as wombles and gallons of booze. It can only mean the PDC World Darts Championship is back.
For the next two weeks anything goes at the Ally Pally in London and Paddy Power’s World Darts Championship Leaderboard gives you the chance to snaffle some extra booty to cover the Christmas expenses.
Dutch ace Michael van Gerwen beat Peter Wright in a pulsating final last year but Phil ‘the Power’ Taylor is chasing his 17th World crown while Scotland’s Gary Anderson is looking to become the third consecutive Players Championship winner that goes on to be crowned World Champion.
If you haven’t OPTED IN already, simply OPT IN HERE or click on the banner (below) for a chance to win daily cash prizes (see T&C’s below) or the overall winner’s prize of £2k.
A leaderboard update will be carried on this page of the Paddy Power Blog from Friday, December 19th – except when there are no games scheduled (see T&C’s below).
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you need to have a Paddy Power account. You must be 18 or over to open a Paddy Power account. You can open an account here.
- You must Opt in and fill out the registration to play. If incorrect details are entered you won’t get any points.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If multiple entries are detected or suspected, all entries from that entrant will be cancelled and entrant will be ineligible for prizes.
- The overall winner will be the entrant with the highest total number of points.
- Entrants are awarded points based on Stake x Price. For example if you place €/£10 at 2/1 you get 20 points.
- Max multiplier of stake is 20/1. So if a bet is placed on odds greater than 20/1. Points will still be based on a max multiplier of 20 x stake.
- Bets must be placed on the World Championship of Darts to count towards the Leaderboard.
- In the absence of games on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st of December there are no daily prizes on these days. Points earned from bets placed on these dates will count towards the overall prize leader board but not the daily prizes.
- Only single bets will apply to the Leaderboard. Multiples do not count.
- Leaderboard counts for Single Bets placed on the World Championship of Darts from Dec 18th – January 4th.
- The overall prize breakdown is as follows.
- 1st Place €/£2000
- 2nd Place €/£600
- 3rd Place €/£450
- 4th – 10th Places €/£50
- Overall prizes will be credited as non-withdrawable cash (Must be wagered once to withdraw).
- The daily prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1st Place €/£250 Free Bet
- 2nd Place €/£100 Free Bet
- 3rd Place €/£50 Free Bet
- 4th – 10th Places €/£10 Free Bet
- Daily prize winners will have their prize credited as Free Bets to their account by 1pm the following day.
- A daily top 50 Leaderboard will be published on the Paddy Power Blog by 1pm each day (except when there are no scheduled matches) starting from Dec 19th – January 5th. Your initials and City will display if you are in the top 50.
- Free bets will expire after 7 days of being credited.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to amend prize elements.
- If more than one contestant is level on points for any prize, the prize will be split between those tied.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final.
- In the event of a dead heat on daily or overall results it may take an additional 48 hours to credit prizes.
- PDC World Darts Championship: Why Phil Taylor will be crowned King at the Ally Pally and a cheeky 20/1 double with the BDO
- Ruby Walsh: Expect to see Un de Sceaux at Fairyhouse while Clondaw Warrior has a serious each-way chance at Ascot
- A 238/1 fourfold that could boost your bank balance a week before Christmas
- Punting Hall of Fame New Year Honours List: Find out the biggest gambles of 2014 that emptied Paddy Power’s pockets