4.15pm update: Paddy Power’s January Sale is now over. Thank you for shopping with Paddy today, folks and we hope you got some value for the weekend (and can take some cash off our boss).
It’s January. Booze is banned, grub is drastically reduced and exercise is suddenly the only thing on the menu. Add to that, every shop trying to sell you sh*t you never wanted at slightly reduced prices. Fear not, Paddy’s fighting back. He’s holding a January sale of his own, only this one gives you what you want!
Here are the facts:
- All day today you can take advantage of enhanced prices, every half hour, from 10am to 4pm.
- We have up to 100% enhancements on prices across a range of sports and markets.
Click below to bet right now…
A word of warning, act fast, unlike Mr Blatter, these prices won’t be around forever.
This is a strictly first come, first served kind of deal. Once these prices are gone, they’re gone. If you do miss one offer don’t worry, there’ll be another one on the way every 30 minutes.
- Check the table below for the most current offer and get mainlined to the betting action
Terms and Conditions
- Max bet €/£10 on all enhancements, unless otherwise stated.
- There will be twelve (12) enhanced ‘sale’ offers available throughout the day.
- Prices are available on every half-hour from 10am – 3.30pm, and will be available for 30 minutes, or until sold out.
- Paddy Power does not guarantee that customers will be able to secure any enhanced price.
- Securing an enhanced offer is based on a first come, first served basis, and are strictly limited.
- We like Sean Dyche: How Burnley’s manager has won the hearts and minds of the Premier League
- Neville Southall: I’d consider selling Ross Barkley to get the £50m Everton need to be a regular Champions League side
- Manchester United Stats: The stats that prove that Van’s the man to lead a title challenge next season
- When the fun stops, stop