Nobody knows the Cheltenham Festival better than legend Ruby Walsh. The man from Kildare has a record 41 Festival winners and has won the leading jockey’s award eight times. So it’s pretty handy that he’s dropped into the Paddy Power Blog with his Cheltenham Tip Cheat Sheet for the week.
It’s a handy way of looking like an office legend or a pub hero, without ever having to do a bit of form study. Simply print off the sheet, and when someone asks you for a Cheltenham tip (as they inevitably will) you can just pass them off as your own. Happy days.
Ruby is all set for a thrilling opening day of Cheltenham – getting the leg-up on red-hot favourites Douvan, Annie Power, Faugheen and Un De Sceaux. Fingers crossed he can bang in the winners all week long, and his tip sheet will hopefully put plenty of cash in our back pocket.
- Click here, or on the image if you want to enlarge it or download it to have in the office
- Head this way to bank on Barry and get the latest Festival odds: Desktop | Mobile
Don’t forget to keep coming back to the Paddy Power Blog as we have Cheltenham Tip Cheat Sheets from Barry Geraghty and Matt Chapman coming up as well
- Course For Concern? The Paddy Power Blog can exclusively reveal how important previous course form is around Cheltenham
- WATCH! Paddy Power making Ruby Walsh as uncomfortable as possible without taking his pants off
- Narrow the Field: The Lucky 15 that returns £2,924 on Cheltenham’s four Championship races