It was an eventful day on Wednesday at Cheltenham, but Matt Chapman and the rest of our crack team of pundits still managed to chip in with a handful of placed horses at tasty prices.
Top jockey’s Barry Geraghty and Ruby Walsh both tasted success on the first day of the Festival and they’re in line with their best bets on Thursday. We’ve also roped in snooker champ and all-round racing nut John Parrott, as well as the ever reliable but never reserved, Matt Chapman. These are the four men aiming to mark your card and turn you into an office hero.
Top trainer Paul Nicholls will be attempting to win his fifth World Hurdle in eight years on Thursday and he has two at the top of the market in Zarkandar and Saphir Du Rheu. But they’re queuing up behind with Bryan Cooper getting the ride on Lieutenant Colonel, while last yaer’s Coral Cup winner Whisper is the horse Barry Geraghty hopes can get his nose in front.
Make sure you’re bang up to date with Thursday’s top tips thanks to our crack team of pundits.
- Click here, or on the image if you want to enlarge it or download it to have in the office
- Head this way to bank on the lads and get the latest Cheltenham Festival odds: Desktop | Mobile
- Can it get Annie better? Yes it can – Paddy Power refunds customers who were on the four-timer
- Horse-pocalypse now! Douvan and Un de Sceaux take Paddy Power for £2.5m on day one of Cheltenham
- WATCH! Paddy Power making Ruby Walsh as uncomfortable as possible without taking his pants off
- Ruby Walsh: I think Vautour will win but Sam Twiston-Davies may have picked the wrong one in the World Hurdle