Top jockey’s Barry Geraghty and Ruby Walsh both tasted success on the first day of the Festival and they’re in line with their best bets on Thursday. We’ve also roped in snooker champ and all-round racing nut John Parrott, as well as the ever reliable but never reserved, Matt Chapman. These are the four men aiming to mark your card and turn you into an office hero.
The final day of the Festival is all about the Cheltenham Gold Cup – the feature race of the meeting. Former champs Bobs Worth and Lord Windermere are back for more, while Silviniaco Conti is favourite after a mightily impressive King George win at Kempton over Christmas. Djakadam leads the Willie Mullins charge, while Hennessey Gold Cup winner Many Clouds is also well fancied. Plus, the Champ AP McCoy, gets his final Cheltenham Gold Cup spin on Carlingford Lough. Could it be the perfect end?
Make sure you’re bang up to date with Friday’s top tips thanks to our crack team of pundits.
- Click here, or on the image if you want to enlarge it or download it to have in the office
- Head this way to bank on the lads and get the latest Cheltenham Festival odds: Desktop | Mobile
- Charlie Austin Exclusive: My Cheltenham Gold Cup tip, and why the QPR fans have a crucial part to play in our Premier League survival
- Horse-pocalypse now! Douvan and Un de Sceaux take Paddy Power for £2.5m on day one of Cheltenham
- Can it get Annie better? Yes it can – Paddy Power refunds customers who were on the four-timer