Peep! Peep! Peeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp!
That’s the full time whistle in our leaderboard and the results. The winner – by an almost intergalactic margin is PT. Second place goes to KN and third to MF. At least you can console yourselves with the fact you weren’t pipped at the post. That’s not much consolation but at least you get chunky prizes to make up for it.
The final leaderboard looks like:
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you need to have a Paddy Power account. You can open an account here. You must be 18 or over to open a Paddy Power account.
- You must Opt in and fill out the registration to play. If incorrect details are entered you won’t get any points.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. If multiple entries are detected or suspected, all entries from that entrant will be cancelled and entrant will be ineligible for prizes.
- The overall winner will be the entrant with the highest total number of points.
- Entrants are awarded points based on Stake x Price. For example if you place €/£10 at 2/1 you get 20 points.
- Max multiplier of stake is 20/1. So if a bet is placed on odds greater than 20/1. Points will still be based on a max multiplier of 20 x stake.
- Bets can be placed on any sport to count towards the Leaderboard.
- Double points on offer all day Tuesday 5th May.
- Double points for all betting in running (single bets) on Sunday 10th May.
- Only single bets will apply to the Leaderboard. Multiples do not count.
- Leaderboard counts for Single Bets placed on all sports from May 1st – May 10th inclusive.
- The overall prize breakdown is as follows.
- 1st Place €/£5000
- 2nd Place €/£2000
- 3rd Place €/£1000
- 4th Place €/£900
- 5th Place €/£800
- 6th Place €/£700
- 7th Place €/£600
- 8th Place €/£500
- 9th Place €/£400
- 10th Place €/£300
- 11th Place €/£250
- 12th -15th Places €/£200
- 16th -20th Places €/£150
- 21th – 30th Places €/£100
- Overall prizes will be credited as non-withdrawable cash (Must be wagered once to withdraw) on Monday 11th May.
- There will be an end of leaderboard draw on Monday11th May where positions 31-100 will be in with a chance of winning a portion of €/£5,000. Winners will be announced on Mon 11th May. Prize Breakdown below:
- Final Draw breakdown is as follows:
- 1st Place €/£1000 Free Bet
- 2nd – 3rd Place €/£500 Free Bet
- 4th – 7th Place €/£250 Free Bet
- 8th – 9th Place €/£150 Free Bet
- 10th – 22nd Places €/£100 Free Bet
- 23rd – 30th Places €/£50 Free Bet
- Final draw prize winners will have their prize credited as Free Bets to their account by 1pm the following day.*
- A daily top 100 Leaderboard will be published on the Paddy Power Blog by 1pm each day starting from May 2nd – May 10th. Your initials and City will display if you are in the top 100.
- Free bets will expire after 7 days of being credited.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to amend prize elements.
- If more than one contestant is level on points for any prize, the prize will be split between those tied.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final.
- In the event of a dead heat on overall results it may take an additional 48 hours to credit prizes.